Things to Know
- 2019 T-Shirts….This year’s theme is “It Works if You Work it”. You can choose from 6 styles of shirts. Ordering will be open until Sept. 6th, 2019 and items delivered directly to you within two weeks of this date. Order now- thru September 6th & wear them at the retreat October 4-6, 2019. Follow this link to CustomInk to order directly from the T-shirt vendor.
Please NOTE: T-shirts will not be available for purchase or exchange at the retreat, so direct all questions/requests for exchange, etc.. to CustomInk shop.
- View/download the W2W Flyer 2019
- View/download the W2W Program 2019 (coming soon)
- View/download the Confirmation Letter (info about arrival & check in, things to bring, etc..) (coming soon)
- We have water by the gallon at Retreats Cafe. Please bring your own water bottle or cup to use for the week-end.
- A Lost and Found box is available in the Chapel.
- Did you forget something? We have extra toothbrushes, earplugs and more in the Chapel just in case you left something behind.
There are many opportunities to help throughout the weekend. One way to get the most out of your weekend is to take advantage of one or more of these opportunities. It gives you a chance to meet new people and invest in your recovery and the recovery of others. We cannot do this alone and value your contributions in making this weekend a wonderful experience for everyone.
We’ll be singing around the bonfire again this year. If you’d like us to include a special song in our songbook, please e-mail us.
What People Are Saying…
“The whisper walk was like the angels talking to me. I lost my mother and father 9 months apart and this weekend gave me hope. I will be back. It was incredible, uplifting, loving and wonderful.”
“Such a blessing!”
“I am so grateful I came at the last minute on scholarship. I feel loving and loved; ready to pass it on.”
“This was an amazing experience. Would like 1 or 2 more days. I packed so much in because I didn’t want to miss anything. Love the Bill W. plant!”
“I received a partial scholarship and was extremely grateful. Thank you so much!!”
“The committee ROCKS! Great work.”
“Thank you so much for the teachings.”
“Thank you for this spiritual event. I have participated for 5 years and treasure each weekend in memory.”
“Amazing job done by the committee – probably most outstanding event of this type I have attended. THANK YOU!! I really cannot say enough about the great job you did!!!! Swedish ivy was just too much! Unbelievable!”
“Great job, committee! I had an amazing weekend. Will remember this forever.”
“The experience is one I will embrace; share with others and use in my journey.”
“What a fabulous weekend I’ve had. Thank you to those who have organized this event.”
“I LOVED it!”
“Thank you for your hard work! This was a wonderful experience.”
Please share your personal experience at Woman to Woman, email us.